Skip to main content

Lacrimi, Tears, Cry

 de ce sunt lacrimile negre la clovni? Jo - Lacrimile Massive Attack - Teardrop Kazka - Cry lacrimi albastre Bat For Lashes - Daniel lacrimi albastre Mulholland Drive - LLorando - Rebekah Del Rio Noa (Achinoam Nini) - Beautiful that way (La vita è bella) a tidal wave of tears Cry To Me - Soundtrack Film Dirty Dancing     A-HA - Crying in the Rain INXS - Baby Don't Cry

Black and White | Alb Negru

Phantogram - When I'm Small

Winona Oak - He Don't Love Me


Settle for Me (feat. Santino Fontana) - "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend"  

Gracie Abrams - Amelie
The Pierces - Boring

The Kills - U.R.A fever


Chris Isaak - Wicked Game  

Daisy Gray - Wicked Game

Hooverphonic - Mad About You (Live at Koningin Elisabethzaal 2012)  

Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You


Mabel - My Boy My Town  

Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me  

Youssou N'Dour ft. Neneh Cherry - 7 Seconds  


Patrick Swayze ft. Wendy Fraser - She's Like The Wind 
 

Madonna- Cherish  

Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out)
ROMANESTI 


FiRMA - La Orbire 2001
Smiley - Dream Girl 

JO X JUNO - Cauta-ma

Randi - Ochii ăia verzi

Mihail - Ma ucide ea

Bosquito - Tigano  

Speak - Din intamplare
Lion Babe- Treat Me Like Fire  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everybody | Toata lumea

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting Everybody was dancing in the moonlight Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) change your heart, look around you, change your heart it will astound you I need your loving like the sunshine, everybody has got to learn sometimes (charge your heart)  

passion

  el fuge cu ea prin amintiri si incearca sa o ascunda, cat sa nu fie stearsa Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) Hooverphonic - Mad About You   you've never seen passion that's why I am so mad about you Wish we were butterflies The Corrs - Only When I Sleep got me spinning round and round, turning upside down o prezenta incerta in visuri

ai / n-ai

Kill Bill - Soundtrack - The Lonely Shepherd (Gheorghe Zamfir) pan-pipe    pan flute   Mario x Connect-R - Mami ce le ai Eartha Kitt - Mink Shmink   Carla's Dreams - Secrete

Kylie Dailey - Walk with You

via Peruseproject

Memories

(5 min of daily beautiful music - Friday 12th August 2022), Jennifer Hudson - Memory ("Cats" musical 2019) Memory, turn your face to the moonlight Let your memory lead you Open up, enter in If you find there the meaning of what happiness is Then a new life will begin Memory, all alone in the moonlight I can smile at the old days I was beautiful then I remember the time I knew what happiness was Let the memory live again Burnt out ends of smokey days The stale cold smell of morning The streetlamp dies, another night is over Another day is dawning Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise I must think of a new life And I mustn't give in When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too And a new day will begin Sunlight, through the trees in the summer Endless masquerading Like a flower as the dawn is breaking The memory is fading Touch me, it's so easy to leave me All alone with the memory Of my days in the sun If you touch me you'll understand what happiness is Look, a ...