Skip to main content

Lacrimi, Tears, Cry

 de ce sunt lacrimile negre la clovni? Jo - Lacrimile Massive Attack - Teardrop Kazka - Cry lacrimi albastre Bat For Lashes - Daniel lacrimi albastre Mulholland Drive - LLorando - Rebekah Del Rio Noa (Achinoam Nini) - Beautiful that way (La vita è bella) a tidal wave of tears Cry To Me - Soundtrack Film Dirty Dancing     A-HA - Crying in the Rain INXS - Baby Don't Cry

P's

Harry Belafonte & Odetta - A Hole in the Bucket

De | Phazz - Something Special
If there's no chance to reach you
No bridge, no boat, no stones
Then I would swim the waters
Just like Brian Jones
If I would ever lose you
To someone else one day
I shall be diplomatic
Just like Cassius Clay
'Cause you're so special...
'Cause you're so special...
Just like anybody else
You don't need to worry
Just rely on me
I forever will be faithful
Like Lady Chatterley
If there's a need to tease you
As a chance to make you stay
I'm gonna, I'm gonna be your wild one
Just like Doris Day
'Cause you're so special...
Just like anybody else
'Cause you're so special...
Just like anybody else
You're my everyday sensation
You're my heaven, you're my hell
Like a roller-coaster ride
We can make it to the bell
Perfect combination
Like the seashore and the shell
'Cause you're something special, babe
Just like anybody else
'Cause you're so special...
So incredible...
Just like anybody else
Unbelievable...
'Cause you're so special...
So deceivable...
Just like anybody else
'Cause you're so special...
So impossible...
Just like anybody else
So incredible...
'Cause you're so special...
Unbelievable...
Just like anybody else
So deceivable...
'Cause you're so special...
Just like anybody else
'Cause you're so special...
You don't need to worry
'Cause you're so special...
Just rely on me
Just like anybody else
'Cause you're so special...
Just like anybody else...
...faithful, like Lady Chatterley...

Sébastien Tellier - La Ritournelle

Queen - You Don't Fool Me

Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un m'a dit


Bebe - Malo

dupa cativa ani a aparut melodia asta

Maluma - Mala Mía
Apoi a aparut melodia
Becky G - Mala Santa


Camille - Les ex

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ai / n-ai

Kill Bill - Soundtrack - The Lonely Shepherd (Gheorghe Zamfir) pan-pipe    pan flute   Mario x Connect-R - Mami ce le ai Eartha Kitt - Mink Shmink   Carla's Dreams - Secrete

Everybody | Toata lumea

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting Everybody was dancing in the moonlight Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) change your heart, look around you, change your heart it will astound you I need your loving like the sunshine, everybody has got to learn sometimes (charge your heart)  

passion

  el fuge cu ea prin amintiri si incearca sa o ascunda, cat sa nu fie stearsa Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) Hooverphonic - Mad About You   you've never seen passion that's why I am so mad about you Wish we were butterflies The Corrs - Only When I Sleep got me spinning round and round, turning upside down o prezenta incerta in visuri

Kylie Dailey - Walk with You

via Peruseproject

Memories

(5 min of daily beautiful music - Friday 12th August 2022), Jennifer Hudson - Memory ("Cats" musical 2019) Memory, turn your face to the moonlight Let your memory lead you Open up, enter in If you find there the meaning of what happiness is Then a new life will begin Memory, all alone in the moonlight I can smile at the old days I was beautiful then I remember the time I knew what happiness was Let the memory live again Burnt out ends of smokey days The stale cold smell of morning The streetlamp dies, another night is over Another day is dawning Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise I must think of a new life And I mustn't give in When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too And a new day will begin Sunlight, through the trees in the summer Endless masquerading Like a flower as the dawn is breaking The memory is fading Touch me, it's so easy to leave me All alone with the memory Of my days in the sun If you touch me you'll understand what happiness is Look, a ...