Skip to main content

doctor

8/26/22
Robert Palmer - Bad Case Of Loving You (Doctor Doctor) (1979)
Doctor Doctor, gimme the news
I got a bad case of lovin' you
No pill's gonna cure my ill
I got a bad case of lovin' you


James Arthur - Medicine (2021)
You're my bulletproof vest when it's getting dangerous
Always make me feel blessed, you're my guardian angel
I feel like you could save me now
When I'm suicidal
Don't let me spiral
You make my heart beat faster than adrenaline
You kiss away the pain of all the hell I'm in
You're gonna make me better than I've ever been
'Cause you're my medicine, you're my medicine
I know you'll make me better than I've ever been
'Cause you're my medicine, you're my medicine


Carla's Dreams - Acele (2017) acupunctura?
Acele tale imi fac tattoo sub piele
Imi schimba sangele-n vene
Si-as vrea sa-mbatranim in doi


Jamie Lidell - Little Bit of Feel Good (2008)
Little bit of feel good goes a long way
I need your touch to get me through my day

Aretha Franklin - Dr. Feelgood (Love is a serious business) (1967)
Don't send me no doctor
Fillin' me up with all of those pills
I got me a man named Doctor Feelgood
And oh, yeah, that man takes me off all o' my pains and my ills
His name is
Doctor Feelgood in the mornin'
And taking care of business
Is really this man's gain
And after one visit to Doctor Feelgood
You'll understand why Feelgood is his name
Oh, yeah, oh good God of mine
And the man sure makes me feel real, good

Feli - Frunze cad (2021) - un copac pe masa de operatie

E M I L - Copacii infloriti (2002) un pacient cu operatie pe creier
Nu pot, nu pot, nu pot, nu pot
Nu pot, nu pot sa cred
Ca tu gandesti asa urat,
Total intr-un alt sens
Eu stiu c-as vrea sa vad mereu doar oameni fericiti,
As vrea sa merg pe strazi si sa admir copacii infloriti.

Mary Poppins - Spoon Full of sugar


12/22/2023
Gloria Estefan - Dr. Beat

Nicole Cherry - Doctore

2024.02.11 Paula Seling - Pansament 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad Malo Rau and co

Elvis Presley - Trouble George Thorogood & The Destroyers Official - Bad To The Bone Bebe - Malo Maluma - Mala Mía Becky G- Mala Santa Lenka - Trouble Is A Friend Taylor Swift - Mean Mika - Grace Kelly Billie Eilish - bad guy   Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble

Labirint

MIRA - Cum De Te Lasa Labrinth ft. Emeli Sandé - Beneath Your Beautiful Labrinth - Jealous

Perfect

PJ Harvey - A Perfect Day Elise, room 509   Various Artists | Feat. Heather Small | Perfect Day   Fairground Attraction - Perfect

[Danger] SpaceShip

 Texas - Say What You Want TLC - No Scrubs Spice Girls - Spice Up Your Life Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson - Scream Thievery Corporation - The Heart's A Lonely Hunter ( ft. David Byrne ) Drake - Hotline Bling The Chainsmokers, bludnymph - Self Destruction Mode ceva gen o melodie la radio: I can't be with you

what a mess

Marlango - Beautiful Mess Gotye - Hearts A Mess