Skip to main content

Lacrimi, Tears, Cry

 de ce sunt lacrimile negre la clovni? Jo - Lacrimile Massive Attack - Teardrop Kazka - Cry lacrimi albastre Bat For Lashes - Daniel lacrimi albastre Mulholland Drive - LLorando - Rebekah Del Rio Noa (Achinoam Nini) - Beautiful that way (La vita è bella) a tidal wave of tears Cry To Me - Soundtrack Film Dirty Dancing     A-HA - Crying in the Rain INXS - Baby Don't Cry

doctor

8/26/22
Robert Palmer - Bad Case Of Loving You (Doctor Doctor) (1979)
Doctor Doctor, gimme the news
I got a bad case of lovin' you
No pill's gonna cure my ill
I got a bad case of lovin' you


James Arthur - Medicine (2021)
You're my bulletproof vest when it's getting dangerous
Always make me feel blessed, you're my guardian angel
I feel like you could save me now
When I'm suicidal
Don't let me spiral
You make my heart beat faster than adrenaline
You kiss away the pain of all the hell I'm in
You're gonna make me better than I've ever been
'Cause you're my medicine, you're my medicine
I know you'll make me better than I've ever been
'Cause you're my medicine, you're my medicine


Carla's Dreams - Acele (2017) acupunctura?
Acele tale imi fac tattoo sub piele
Imi schimba sangele-n vene
Si-as vrea sa-mbatranim in doi


Jamie Lidell - Little Bit of Feel Good (2008)
Little bit of feel good goes a long way
I need your touch to get me through my day

Aretha Franklin - Dr. Feelgood (Love is a serious business) (1967)
Don't send me no doctor
Fillin' me up with all of those pills
I got me a man named Doctor Feelgood
And oh, yeah, that man takes me off all o' my pains and my ills
His name is
Doctor Feelgood in the mornin'
And taking care of business
Is really this man's gain
And after one visit to Doctor Feelgood
You'll understand why Feelgood is his name
Oh, yeah, oh good God of mine
And the man sure makes me feel real, good

Feli - Frunze cad (2021) - un copac pe masa de operatie

E M I L - Copacii infloriti (2002) un pacient cu operatie pe creier
Nu pot, nu pot, nu pot, nu pot
Nu pot, nu pot sa cred
Ca tu gandesti asa urat,
Total intr-un alt sens
Eu stiu c-as vrea sa vad mereu doar oameni fericiti,
As vrea sa merg pe strazi si sa admir copacii infloriti.

Mary Poppins - Spoon Full of sugar


12/22/2023
Gloria Estefan - Dr. Beat

Nicole Cherry - Doctore

2024.02.11 Paula Seling - Pansament 
 

Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely

Costi x Emilia x Jay Maly - Bombon Bebe (Adrenalina)  

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb  


Irina Rimes - Bolnavi Amandoi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugen Doga - Gramofon

 Eugen Doga - Gramofon

ai / n-ai

Kill Bill - Soundtrack - The Lonely Shepherd (Gheorghe Zamfir) pan-pipe    pan flute   Mario x Connect-R - Mami ce le ai Eartha Kitt - Mink Shmink   Carla's Dreams - Secrete

passion

  el fuge cu ea prin amintiri si incearca sa o ascunda, cat sa nu fie stearsa Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) Hooverphonic - Mad About You   you've never seen passion that's why I am so mad about you Wish we were butterflies The Corrs - Only When I Sleep got me spinning round and round, turning upside down o prezenta incerta in visuri

F1 movie soundtrack

ROSÉ - Messy (From F1® The Movie)   Chris Stapleton - Bad As I Used To Be (From F1® The Movie)  

Kylie Dailey - Walk with You

via Peruseproject