(5 min of daily beautiful music - Friday 12th August 2022), Jennifer Hudson - Memory ("Cats" musical 2019) Memory, turn your face to the moonlight Let your memory lead you Open up, enter in If you find there the meaning of what happiness is Then a new life will begin Memory, all alone in the moonlight I can smile at the old days I was beautiful then I remember the time I knew what happiness was Let the memory live again Burnt out ends of smokey days The stale cold smell of morning The streetlamp dies, another night is over Another day is dawning Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise I must think of a new life And I mustn't give in When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too And a new day will begin Sunlight, through the trees in the summer Endless masquerading Like a flower as the dawn is breaking The memory is fading Touch me, it's so easy to leave me All alone with the memory Of my days in the sun If you touch me you'll understand what happiness is Look, a ...
Selena Gomez - My Mind & Me
Maria, Vlad si Claudiu - Crazy - Gnarls Barkley Cover
@SteveAnt. ft @LiviuTeodorescu. - Mi loca Mabel - Ok
Kylie Minogue - Confide In Me
The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist
Aerosmith - Crazy
Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho
Cypress Hill - Insane In The Brain
Shakira - Loca
Jax Jones, Mabel - Ring Ring (Official Video) ft. Rich The Kid
Donnie Darko • Mad World • Gary Jules
DJ Project feat. MIRA - Inima Nebuna
Village People - YMCA 1978
Katie Melua - The Closest Thing To Crazy
Alina Eremia - A Fost O Nebunie
R. City ft. Adam Levine - Locked Away
Spike - Salcâmii
Tudor Gheorghe - Au înnebunit salcâmii
Silent Strike - Comfort Me (feat. Maria Radu)
Sore - Dor sa-ti fie dor
Eros Ramazzotti - Parla Con Me
Comments
Post a Comment