Skip to main content

Lacrimi, Tears, Cry

 de ce sunt lacrimile negre la clovni? Jo - Lacrimile Massive Attack - Teardrop Kazka - Cry lacrimi albastre Bat For Lashes - Daniel lacrimi albastre Mulholland Drive - LLorando - Rebekah Del Rio Noa (Achinoam Nini) - Beautiful that way (La vita è bella) a tidal wave of tears Cry To Me - Soundtrack Film Dirty Dancing     A-HA - Crying in the Rain INXS - Baby Don't Cry

in asteptare | waiting

Alina Manole - De 30 de ani

Zero 7 - In the waiting line  

David Lynch & Lykke Li - I'm Waiting Here

VUNK - Te aștept  

Cil - something like this

Delaney Bailey - j's lullaby (darlin' i'd wait for you)  

Etta James - At Last

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugen Doga - Gramofon

 Eugen Doga - Gramofon

ai / n-ai

Kill Bill - Soundtrack - The Lonely Shepherd (Gheorghe Zamfir) pan-pipe    pan flute   Mario x Connect-R - Mami ce le ai Eartha Kitt - Mink Shmink   Carla's Dreams - Secrete

passion

  el fuge cu ea prin amintiri si incearca sa o ascunda, cat sa nu fie stearsa Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) Hooverphonic - Mad About You   you've never seen passion that's why I am so mad about you Wish we were butterflies The Corrs - Only When I Sleep got me spinning round and round, turning upside down o prezenta incerta in visuri

Poezii | Poems

unfortunately this is my very short list, I don't read poems so often, but maybe in time I will discover other beautiful poems that I like. ROMÂNEASCĂ recită Valeria Seciu - Mihai Eminescu - De ce nu-mi vii Trecut au anii... - Mihai Eminescu | Poem muzical Ploaie suntem - Iv cel Naiv - recita Sânziana Tarța ENGLISH The Crow movie - Poem ValleMarieArt - Perception    ValleMarieArt - Sunrise    ValleMarieArt - Love is ValleMarieArt - Letters from the Universe Tribute to Eric Satie and Marguerite Duras

Cil - something like this

Cil - something like this from the movie Voicemails for Isabelle @Netflix.