Skip to main content

Lacrimi, Tears, Cry

 de ce sunt lacrimile negre la clovni? Jo - Lacrimile Massive Attack - Teardrop Kazka - Cry lacrimi albastre Bat For Lashes - Daniel lacrimi albastre Mulholland Drive - LLorando - Rebekah Del Rio Noa (Achinoam Nini) - Beautiful that way (La vita è bella) a tidal wave of tears Cry To Me - Soundtrack Film Dirty Dancing     A-HA - Crying in the Rain INXS - Baby Don't Cry

Playlist de Iarna | Winter

07.02.2023
Chairlift - Crying in Public (ninge frumos)


21.01.2023 

Era Istrefi - Bonbon 


Enya - Only Time

Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers  

  Woodkid - I Love You  

 Snow Business - Simon's Cat  

Emilie Simon - Fleur De Saison  

  Valeria Stoica - Distante  

 Voltaj - Iarna
 

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Fifteen Feet Of Pure White Snow

Fever Ray - 'Keep The Streets Empty For Me

Imogen Heap - Decembers of Love

AURORA - Runaway

Anastasia (1997) - Once upon a December
 

California Dreamin'- José Feliciano

Irina Rimes – L'hiver avec toi  

2025.09.14 Vast - Winter in my Heart



Happy Winter ☃️❄️ 
Comfortable music that makes you feel positive in 4K UHD for TV #indiemusic
beautiful stock videos of winter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ai / n-ai

Kill Bill - Soundtrack - The Lonely Shepherd (Gheorghe Zamfir) pan-pipe    pan flute   Mario x Connect-R - Mami ce le ai Eartha Kitt - Mink Shmink   Carla's Dreams - Secrete

Everybody | Toata lumea

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting Everybody was dancing in the moonlight Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) change your heart, look around you, change your heart it will astound you I need your loving like the sunshine, everybody has got to learn sometimes (charge your heart)  

passion

  el fuge cu ea prin amintiri si incearca sa o ascunda, cat sa nu fie stearsa Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) Hooverphonic - Mad About You   you've never seen passion that's why I am so mad about you Wish we were butterflies The Corrs - Only When I Sleep got me spinning round and round, turning upside down o prezenta incerta in visuri

Kylie Dailey - Walk with You

via Peruseproject

Memories

(5 min of daily beautiful music - Friday 12th August 2022), Jennifer Hudson - Memory ("Cats" musical 2019) Memory, turn your face to the moonlight Let your memory lead you Open up, enter in If you find there the meaning of what happiness is Then a new life will begin Memory, all alone in the moonlight I can smile at the old days I was beautiful then I remember the time I knew what happiness was Let the memory live again Burnt out ends of smokey days The stale cold smell of morning The streetlamp dies, another night is over Another day is dawning Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise I must think of a new life And I mustn't give in When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too And a new day will begin Sunlight, through the trees in the summer Endless masquerading Like a flower as the dawn is breaking The memory is fading Touch me, it's so easy to leave me All alone with the memory Of my days in the sun If you touch me you'll understand what happiness is Look, a ...