Skip to main content

Lacrimi, Tears, Cry

 de ce sunt lacrimile negre la clovni? Jo - Lacrimile Massive Attack - Teardrop Kazka - Cry lacrimi albastre Bat For Lashes - Daniel lacrimi albastre Mulholland Drive - LLorando - Rebekah Del Rio Noa (Achinoam Nini) - Beautiful that way (La vita è bella) a tidal wave of tears Cry To Me - Soundtrack Film Dirty Dancing     A-HA - Crying in the Rain INXS - Baby Don't Cry

Access feelings?

Calvin Harris ft. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean - Feels  

Feist - I Feel It All

Aerosmith - Jaded


ANTONIA - Late Night Feelings

London Grammar - Lord It's a Feeling
 

Justin Timberlake - Can't stop this feeling

Placebo - I Feel You  

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

Foreigner - I Want to Know What Love Is

Robbie Williams - Feel
I just want to feel real love,
I've got too much love running through my veins to go to waste

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eugen Doga - Gramofon

 Eugen Doga - Gramofon

ai / n-ai

Kill Bill - Soundtrack - The Lonely Shepherd (Gheorghe Zamfir) pan-pipe    pan flute   Mario x Connect-R - Mami ce le ai Eartha Kitt - Mink Shmink   Carla's Dreams - Secrete

passion

  el fuge cu ea prin amintiri si incearca sa o ascunda, cat sa nu fie stearsa Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) Hooverphonic - Mad About You   you've never seen passion that's why I am so mad about you Wish we were butterflies The Corrs - Only When I Sleep got me spinning round and round, turning upside down o prezenta incerta in visuri

F1 movie soundtrack

ROSÉ - Messy (From F1® The Movie)   Chris Stapleton - Bad As I Used To Be (From F1® The Movie)  

Kylie Dailey - Walk with You

via Peruseproject