Skip to main content

Lacrimi, Tears, Cry

 de ce sunt lacrimile negre la clovni? Jo - Lacrimile Massive Attack - Teardrop Kazka - Cry lacrimi albastre Bat For Lashes - Daniel lacrimi albastre Mulholland Drive - LLorando - Rebekah Del Rio Noa (Achinoam Nini) - Beautiful that way (La vita è bella) a tidal wave of tears Cry To Me - Soundtrack Film Dirty Dancing     A-HA - Crying in the Rain INXS - Baby Don't Cry

ours, noi, now, C's, acum

Miley Cyrus - Malibu
I never came to the beach or stood by the ocean
I never sat by the shore under the sun with my feet in the sand
But you brought me here and I'm happy that you did
'Cause now I'm as free as birds catching the wind
I always thought I would sink, so I never swam
I never went boatin', don't get how they are floatin'
And sometimes I get so scared of what I can't understand
But here I am
Next to you
The sky is more blue
In Malibu
Next to you
In Malibu
Next to you
We watched the sun go down as we were walking
I'd spend the rest of my life just standing here talking
You would explain the current, as I just smile
Hoping I just stay the same and nothing will change
And it'll be us, just for a while
Do we even exist?
That's when I make the wish
To swim away with the fish
Is it supposed to be this hot all summer long?
I never would've believed you
If three years ago you told me
I'd be here writing this song
But here I am
Next to you
The sky is so blue
In Malibu
Next to you
In Malibu
Next to you
Next to you
The sky is so blue
In Malibu
Next to you
We are just like the waves that flow back and forth
Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning and you're there to save me
And I wanna thank you with all of my heart
It's a brand new start
A dream come true
In Malibu


John Legend - All of Me
What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawin' me in and you kickin' me out
You've got my head spinnin', no kiddin'
I can't pin you down
What's goin' on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright

My head's under water, but I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

How many times do I have to tell you?
Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around
Through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing
In my head for you

My head's under water, but I'm breathin' fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

Give me all of you, oh
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh


Maria Radu - Dacia Ta 

Taylor Swift - …Ready For It?


Katie Melua - A Love Like That  


Paulina X Liviu Teodorescu - Nu-s ca fosta ta


2024 Benson Boone - Beautiful Things


Carla's Dreams - Acele  

Peter Gabriel - Love Can Heal

The Urs - Ancora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playlist de Primavara

Miley Cyrus - Malibu  E M I L - Copacii infloriti  Emilie Simon - Fleur De Saison    "The Flower Duet (Lakmé)" - Léo Delibes Anna Dai Capelli Rossi (Sigla 1980) MS MR - Painted    Blossom Dearie - They Say It's Spring (1958 Version) Spring - Antonio Vivaldi Un Copac cu Flori  - Stefan Hrusca Am cautat videoclipuri in care sa apara flori sau sa fie mentionate primavara, florile in versuri sau titlu. Cum iti plac alegerile mele? Ai avut rabdare/timp sa le asculti? Care e preferata ta din lista dar nu numai, poate imi poti recomanda o melodie frumoasa de primavara? pup 2025.03 Aurelian Andreescu - Tu Esti Primavara Mea   Grasu XXL - Tu, Mărie! Luigi Ionescu - Lalele Corina Chiriac - Să-mi vorbești de primăvară

Eugen Doga - Gramofon

 Eugen Doga - Gramofon

Lana Del Rey - A&W (Jimmy Jimmy cocoa puff part)

 

Poezii | Poems

unfortunately this is my very short list, I don't read poems so often, but maybe in time I will discover other beautiful poems that I like. ROMÂNEASCĂ recită Valeria Seciu - Mihai Eminescu - De ce nu-mi vii Trecut au anii... - Mihai Eminescu | Poem muzical Ploaie suntem - Iv cel Naiv - recita Sânziana Tarța ENGLISH The Crow movie - Poem ValleMarieArt - Perception    ValleMarieArt - Sunrise    ValleMarieArt - Love is ValleMarieArt - Letters from the Universe Tribute to Eric Satie and Marguerite Duras

YEИDRY - Nena | A COLORS SHOW

 via Sinziana Sooper