Skip to main content

Lacrimi, Tears, Cry

 de ce sunt lacrimile negre la clovni? Jo - Lacrimile Massive Attack - Teardrop Kazka - Cry lacrimi albastre Bat For Lashes - Daniel lacrimi albastre Mulholland Drive - LLorando - Rebekah Del Rio Noa (Achinoam Nini) - Beautiful that way (La vita è bella) a tidal wave of tears Cry To Me - Soundtrack Film Dirty Dancing     A-HA - Crying in the Rain INXS - Baby Don't Cry

Freak's

his:
The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist

The Roots - The Seed 

Electric Six - Danger! High Voltage

Emir Kusturica - Pitbull Terrier
I'm willful and I'm skillful
I'm d-d-d-delightful
And I find myself mixed
Between beauty and the beast

Kill them quick that's my motto
Than police take a photo
Than police take a photo
On a sunny side of street

The wolf I like the most
He refused to be a dog
He refused to be a dog
Just like Lesi was

Just show me a bloke
And in seconds I'll choke
In second like tomato
Like tomato I'll squeeze

I'm a pitbull! (Terrier)
Pitbull! (Terrier)
I'm a pitbull! (Terrier)
Pitbull! (Terrier)

I never feel sadness
I never feel pain
With my cunning and with my stealth
I don't need a brain

I'm hit and I'm fit
And I never never quit
When I bleed I bleed
Like James Cagny on the screen

I shit and I spit
And I never never quit
I am proud and I happy
'Cos I am not a human been

I'm a pitbull! (Terrier)
Pitbull! (Terrier)
I'm a pitbull! (Terrier)
Pitbull! (Terrier)

Camille - Les ex

and all about that... Jazz


Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go 

Marshmello x Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me 

mysterious smile, fastest inline skates, most sudden breaks by jumping on the spot like a skier,
my feelings, my waiting, my nights in the park with the youngsters, my... nothing really happened
mine:

Lamb - Gorecki
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you
Still my heart this moment
Oh it might burst
Could we stay right here
Till the end of time until the earth stops turning
Wanna love you until the seas run dry
I've found the one I've waited for
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs
Wanna stay right here
Till the end of time
Till the earth stops turning
Gonna love you until the seas run dry
I've found the one I've waited for
The one I've waited for
All I've known
All I've done
All I've felt was leading to this
All I've known
All I've done
All I've felt was leading to this
Wanna stay right here
Till the end of time till the earth stops turning
Gonna love you till the seas run dry
I've found the one I've waited for
The one I've waited for
The one I've waited for
Wanna stay right here
Till the end of time 'till the earth stops turning
Gonna love you till the seas run dry
I've found the one I've waited for
The one I've waited for
The one I've waited for

 
It was lovely not sleeping in your arms

 

Camille - Ta Douleur
Spike - Rockstar (2020)

Alexandrina - Printre Flori & co  

Olivia Newton John - Xanadu (1980)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ai / n-ai

Kill Bill - Soundtrack - The Lonely Shepherd (Gheorghe Zamfir) pan-pipe    pan flute   Mario x Connect-R - Mami ce le ai Eartha Kitt - Mink Shmink   Carla's Dreams - Secrete

Everybody | Toata lumea

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting Everybody was dancing in the moonlight Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) change your heart, look around you, change your heart it will astound you I need your loving like the sunshine, everybody has got to learn sometimes (charge your heart)  

passion

  el fuge cu ea prin amintiri si incearca sa o ascunda, cat sa nu fie stearsa Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) Hooverphonic - Mad About You   you've never seen passion that's why I am so mad about you Wish we were butterflies The Corrs - Only When I Sleep got me spinning round and round, turning upside down o prezenta incerta in visuri

Kylie Dailey - Walk with You

via Peruseproject

Memories

(5 min of daily beautiful music - Friday 12th August 2022), Jennifer Hudson - Memory ("Cats" musical 2019) Memory, turn your face to the moonlight Let your memory lead you Open up, enter in If you find there the meaning of what happiness is Then a new life will begin Memory, all alone in the moonlight I can smile at the old days I was beautiful then I remember the time I knew what happiness was Let the memory live again Burnt out ends of smokey days The stale cold smell of morning The streetlamp dies, another night is over Another day is dawning Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise I must think of a new life And I mustn't give in When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too And a new day will begin Sunlight, through the trees in the summer Endless masquerading Like a flower as the dawn is breaking The memory is fading Touch me, it's so easy to leave me All alone with the memory Of my days in the sun If you touch me you'll understand what happiness is Look, a ...