Skip to main content

Lacrimi, Tears, Cry

 de ce sunt lacrimile negre la clovni? Jo - Lacrimile Massive Attack - Teardrop Kazka - Cry lacrimi albastre Bat For Lashes - Daniel lacrimi albastre Mulholland Drive - LLorando - Rebekah Del Rio Noa (Achinoam Nini) - Beautiful that way (La vita è bella) a tidal wave of tears Cry To Me - Soundtrack Film Dirty Dancing     A-HA - Crying in the Rain INXS - Baby Don't Cry

Santa Baby

Santa Baby - Ally McBeal | Calista Flockhart 

I like the most this version because Calista has a childish voice that fits well with the humorous lyrics of the song. 


Santa baby, just slip a Sable under the tree for me
Been an awful good girl
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Santa baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you, dear
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year, I could be just as good
If you check off my Christmas list
Santa baby, I want a yacht, and really, that's not a lot
Been an angel all year
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa honey, one little thing I really need
The deed to a platinum mine
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex and checks
Sign your "X" on the line
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me
Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing
A ring, I don't mean on the phone
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry, tonight


This Year's Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt, funny one, this one I discovered recently


Santa Baby, I must admit that you were a dear last year
But December is here
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Santa Baby, that Cadillac is falling apart, won't start
A private plane would be smart
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Though the yacht was rather chic
Now it's really shot
Last week it sprang a leak
And so please, now, hold your breath
Buy me the Queen Elizabeth

Santa Baby, that sable's really not in the pink
Just think, how I'd look in white mink
Santa Baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight
Santa Darlin, I need some land so please be my host
To most of the Florida coast
Santa Baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa Cutie, and please help out my pet charity
You see, Naturally that's me
Santa Cutie, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Bring a nice big Christmas box
Filled with plain old ordinary common stocks
And please trim up my tree this Yule
With one large pear shaped swimming pool

Santa Baby, for every little trinket you give
I live, be appreciative
Santa Baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight
There's only 365 days till Christmas...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everybody | Toata lumea

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting Everybody was dancing in the moonlight Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) change your heart, look around you, change your heart it will astound you I need your loving like the sunshine, everybody has got to learn sometimes (charge your heart)  

passion

  el fuge cu ea prin amintiri si incearca sa o ascunda, cat sa nu fie stearsa Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) Hooverphonic - Mad About You   you've never seen passion that's why I am so mad about you Wish we were butterflies The Corrs - Only When I Sleep got me spinning round and round, turning upside down o prezenta incerta in visuri

ai / n-ai

Kill Bill - Soundtrack - The Lonely Shepherd (Gheorghe Zamfir) pan-pipe    pan flute   Mario x Connect-R - Mami ce le ai Eartha Kitt - Mink Shmink   Carla's Dreams - Secrete

Kylie Dailey - Walk with You

via Peruseproject

Memories

(5 min of daily beautiful music - Friday 12th August 2022), Jennifer Hudson - Memory ("Cats" musical 2019) Memory, turn your face to the moonlight Let your memory lead you Open up, enter in If you find there the meaning of what happiness is Then a new life will begin Memory, all alone in the moonlight I can smile at the old days I was beautiful then I remember the time I knew what happiness was Let the memory live again Burnt out ends of smokey days The stale cold smell of morning The streetlamp dies, another night is over Another day is dawning Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise I must think of a new life And I mustn't give in When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too And a new day will begin Sunlight, through the trees in the summer Endless masquerading Like a flower as the dawn is breaking The memory is fading Touch me, it's so easy to leave me All alone with the memory Of my days in the sun If you touch me you'll understand what happiness is Look, a ...