Skip to main content

Lacrimi, Tears, Cry

 de ce sunt lacrimile negre la clovni? Jo - Lacrimile Massive Attack - Teardrop Kazka - Cry lacrimi albastre Bat For Lashes - Daniel lacrimi albastre Mulholland Drive - LLorando - Rebekah Del Rio Noa (Achinoam Nini) - Beautiful that way (La vita ĆØ bella) a tidal wave of tears Cry To Me - Soundtrack Film Dirty Dancing     A-HA - Crying in the Rain INXS - Baby Don't Cry

Natalia Doco ft. Devendra Banhart - Quedate Luna

Mira a Dios en el aire, mira a Dios en el mar Yo te doy toda mi vida para oƭrte cantar Oye a Dios en el viento, prueba a Dios en la piel Dios vive afuera, pero adentro tambiƩn sa-L vezi pe Dumnezeu in aer, sa-L vezi pe Dumnezeu in mare eu iti dau intreaga mea viata ca sa te aud cantand auzi-L pe Dumnezeu in vant, simte-L pe Dumnezeu pe piele Dumnezeu traieste afara, dar si inauntru de asemenea echilibrul e un lucru fragil, ce-ar fi daca ce faci tu sau nu faci tu dezechilibreaza balanta, de exemplu muzica, daca eu nu am prea mai ascultat muzica in ultima vreme poate cineva a ascultat mai multa, poate a avut nevoie de mai multa, ca in balansuarul pentru copii, cineva jos, altcineva sus. da, dar echilibrul e la mijloc, moderatie in toate ar fi concluzia mai ales ca muzica are si un rol terapeutic. imi place melodia aceasta. enjoy! on repeat: Natalia Doco ft. Devendra Banhart - Quedate Luna (10 Ton Obsidian & Spin Alonga Rework)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everybody | Toata lumea

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting Everybody was dancing in the moonlight Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) change your heart, look around you, change your heart it will astound you I need your loving like the sunshine, everybody has got to learn sometimes (charge your heart)  

passion

  el fuge cu ea prin amintiri si incearca sa o ascunda, cat sa nu fie stearsa Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) Hooverphonic - Mad About You   you've never seen passion that's why I am so mad about you Wish we were butterflies The Corrs - Only When I Sleep got me spinning round and round, turning upside down o prezenta incerta in visuri

ai / n-ai

Kill Bill - Soundtrack - The Lonely Shepherd (Gheorghe Zamfir) pan-pipe    pan flute   Mario x Connect-R - Mami ce le ai Eartha Kitt - Mink Shmink   Carla's Dreams - Secrete

Kylie Dailey - Walk with You

via Peruseproject

Memories

(5 min of daily beautiful music - Friday 12th August 2022), Jennifer Hudson - Memory ("Cats" musical 2019) Memory, turn your face to the moonlight Let your memory lead you Open up, enter in If you find there the meaning of what happiness is Then a new life will begin Memory, all alone in the moonlight I can smile at the old days I was beautiful then I remember the time I knew what happiness was Let the memory live again Burnt out ends of smokey days The stale cold smell of morning The streetlamp dies, another night is over Another day is dawning Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise I must think of a new life And I mustn't give in When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too And a new day will begin Sunlight, through the trees in the summer Endless masquerading Like a flower as the dawn is breaking The memory is fading Touch me, it's so easy to leave me All alone with the memory Of my days in the sun If you touch me you'll understand what happiness is Look, a ...