(5 min of daily beautiful music - Friday 12th August 2022), Jennifer Hudson - Memory ("Cats" musical 2019) Memory, turn your face to the moonlight Let your memory lead you Open up, enter in If you find there the meaning of what happiness is Then a new life will begin Memory, all alone in the moonlight I can smile at the old days I was beautiful then I remember the time I knew what happiness was Let the memory live again Burnt out ends of smokey days The stale cold smell of morning The streetlamp dies, another night is over Another day is dawning Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise I must think of a new life And I mustn't give in When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too And a new day will begin Sunlight, through the trees in the summer Endless masquerading Like a flower as the dawn is breaking The memory is fading Touch me, it's so easy to leave me All alone with the memory Of my days in the sun If you touch me you'll understand what happiness is Look, a ...
Kesha - Praying
Miley Cyrus - Island
Mariah Carey - My All
Tom Walker - Leave a Light On
Coldplay - Daddy
Unbroken Trailer (2014) - Angelina Jolie Directed Movie
Life of Pi Trailer (2012) Ang Lee Movie
Noah Official Trailer (2014)
Katie Melua - If You Were A Sailboat
The Motans x EMAA - Insula
2024.08.18
Ophelia
Ophelia Female Character in Hamlet Shakespeare Painting by John Millais
Kylie Minogue & Nick Cave - Where the Wild Roses Grow
I have a cookie box with this image since long ago. Far out to find it as cover for a playlist!
Peder Severin Krøyer - Roses or
"Roses. Marie Krøyer seated in the deckchair in the garden by Mrs Bendsen’s house"
"Astfel informatia este transmisa mereu mai departe - de la o celula la alta, din cap pana la degetul mare de la picior." - Medicina sentimentelor by Dr. Med. Julia Fischer (pentru ca tocmai am citit asta)
2024.11.25
Ophelia movie sountrack
Doubt thou the stars are fire
Doubt thou the sun doth move
Doubt truth to be a liar
But never doubt I love


%20-%20dir.%20Claire%20McCarthy2.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment